As A Single Don't Allow The Thought Of Sex In Your Head

 


This is a higher calling God required of me some years ago which He eventually helped me to achieve which He has also given me the grace to teach that God can help us to achieve it. God wants us to flee all appearances of evil, having thoughts of sex in our head when we are not ready for it might lead us into sexual sin. But there is grace to keep us pure in our thoughts. This comes from meditating on the things of God, those things that are pure, those things that are edifying, and filling our daily activities with things that make us closer to God. May God help us all. Amen. 


Incase this has blessed you and you wish to encourage and support me, you can use my PayPal account olaodunayo@gmail.com


You can listen more by watching the video below



Comments