Prepare To Meet Your God

 


Contrary to what people think when they see topics like this as if one is wishing them death, that's not true. We don't wish death but at the same time we need to remind ourselves that there is life after death. This is reason for the work of redemption that Jesus Christ did on Calvary, Jesus Christ died so that we can have life eternal, Jesus Christ died so we can be reconciled to God and live our lives to please God right from this world and then after this world we can open our eyes to see the God we have always referenced, loved, honoured and feared in the world by fearing to do things that can make God angry or make God's presence to leave us. It's good to see our God smile at us when He will be sending judgement on some others who have not allowed God's knowledge in their hearts in this world. Bible says the world passes away with everything in it, meaning there is nothing so special in this world that we should allow to take God and God's love away from us. It's not love by mouth, I mean love of, how can I do this and sin against God. Love of even though God doesn't do it I will still continue to trust Him, love of, I know prayers alone can solve my problems, I don't need to seek after fake prophets to teach me prophetic things I should do to have wealth or favour from people, love of, I will rather have Jesus than silver or gold that has stain of sin in it, love of even if it is God's will not to be married yet I agree to it than for me to commit fornication to keep relationship with the man who has promised to marry me. Does anyone tell you that it will be easy standing for God and waiting for His time to bless us, no, it's definitely not easy. But God's grace will be abundant for us. That is why God is sending out another message to us again today to encourage us if we are waiting on the Lord to bless us that we are doing the right things and we should continue holding on to the truth, it's also a message to people who are already doing contrary to God's instruction to come back to God, or maybe they have never known God before, it's message to wake us all up to be prepared to meet our God. God wants us to live our lives pleasing to Him always. Come to Jesus today and He will receive you and make you one of the heirs of God with Him. Jesus gives a satisfied and blissful life and then eternal life after this world. This world has nothing enough to exchange our souls or our relationship with God or our home in heaven with it. Everything in the world will surely pass away and be destroyed. Be ready for Jesus coming always. May God help us all. Amen. 



You can support me using my PayPal account olaodunayo@gmail.com


You can listen more by watching the video below



Comments